The State of New Jersey has adopted the 2017 National Electrical Code (NEC) with an effective date of September 3, 2019.
The Department of Consumer Affairs’ Division of Codes and Standards announced the effective date of the following updated Construction Codes. These codes will make up the new Uniform Construction Codes (UCC) for the State.
- 2017 NEC National Electrical Code
- 2018 IBC International Building Code
- 2018 IRC International Building Code
- 2018 IECC International Energy Conservation Code
- 2018 National Standard Plumbing code
The remaining codes and specific NJ amendments can be found here.